Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spring Garden.

Spring is in the Air..

I have to admit that I don't have green hands, feet, mind.. etc. etc.. I kill most of the plants, but I love to look at a beautiful garden.. I don't know what was I thinking when we decide to buy over an ACRE of the land and a house. Its very pretty at the moment since everything is blooming. My DH is doing wonderful job taking care of our garden at the moment.








Its especially lovely when its raining.. I didn't like the rain too much but with all these trees and flowers .. I love the rainy day now, less things to do, watering that it.. My favorite flower is Peony which we don't have in our garden but thinking of getting some this weekend. Previous owner obviously loved the gardening.. Perhaps I should buy gardening books to study..


Julie..

No comments: