Thursday, May 28, 2009
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
but it will be beautiful when everything is finished.. There is always hope.. isn't there?
Friday, May 22, 2009
I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.
I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don't seem to go my way, there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander than even those I have conceived.
I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.
from www. chopra.com
Friday, May 15, 2009
Have a woderful day~
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
As I have ichyhandlitis(smile) and full of ideas as far as what I want to make.. but still organizing and rearranging my sewing room..(grrrrrrr..) now you know why it takes so long for me to do anything with a sewing machine..
I have a few sewing machines and serger machines just because I hate to change the colors of thread.. I use my dresser(there is a reason for this) as the sewing table but pretty small surface as you can see. so I had an idea for temporary solution.. Until my talented DH make me a new big sewing table.
2. bias tapes. colorful elastics.. etc..
3. Zippers, rig-rags, bias.. laces.. etc..
4. Vintage buttons, vintage laces..
5.Drawer full of vintage laces collection..
6. Vintage and New Ribborns..
Monday, May 4, 2009
1. I will get in touch with the field of pure potentiality by taking time each day to be silent, to just Be. I will also sit alone in silent meditation at least twice a day for approximately thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the evening.
2. I will take time each day to commune with nature and to silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. I will sit silently and watch a sunset, or listen to the sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower. In the ecstasy of my own silence, and by communing with nature, I will enjoy the life throb of ages, the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
3. I will practice non-judgment. I will begin my day with the statement, "Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs", and throughout the day I will remind myself not to judge.
"Happiness, not in another place but this place not for another hour, but this hour -- Walt Whitman
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Friday, May 1, 2009
If you ask me what is my favorite piece of furniture.. I would say
Here are some pictures of the chairs from DesignEx.
Oh.. I love this pink French chairs.. it was so cute..
These red wing back chair is just developed for this exhibition according to the owner.
Interesting fabric.. I love the shape of this chair..
Very playful fabric.. and yummy colors..