Friday, May 22, 2009

The Law of Intention and Desire

The Law of Intention and Desire: Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment. Intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. When we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organizing power to work for us. I will put the Law of Intention and Desire into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:

I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.

I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things don't seem to go my way, there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander than even those I have conceived.

I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.

from www. chopra.com

x Julie

1 comment:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Good words to live by. I certainly need a constant reminder! Hope you have had a great week? And .. thanks for the sweet offer re: cushions. I actually have some.. I just had to hunt them down. They are now sitting happily on my lounge! Thanks: Julie