Thursday, May 28, 2009


It's been so cold in our houes without heater for 2 days. Its working condition but couldn't turn it on because of the sanding and vanishing.. etc.. Our trades mans were working very very hard to finish the job and did a great job so far.. our roomside of the house is looking good..

Hall way.
My craft room
Guest room
My craftroom

My little girl's room
Have a fantastic day wherever you are!!
x Julie


Tiges and Weince said...

Looks great, how exciting.
I hope the fumes don't go to your families head he he :)

Shabby Raggy Roses said...

Looking great Julie! Looking forward to seeing it all put back together again! As soon as you decide, there will be a lovely parcel on it's way to you!
Best wishes,

Chic Little Shop said...

Hi Kylie,
Thank you for your concern. We are all okay. Our whole house exhaust fan is working very good, taking nasty fumes away very efficiently. Thanks.

Chic Little Shop said...

Hi Jenelle.
I need to make my mines up first don't I? (smile)

x Julie

Fabulous Frau in the Aussie Bush said...

Thanks for smelling my roses instead of your varnish fumes LOL! The roses are so gorgeous here, I of course want lots more. Enjoy your 'new' house! Suzy *cheeky grin*

lady jicky said...

I remember when we did that in a couple of rooms at our home - Oooo the fumes!
Looks great - so well worth all the bother and smell.