Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SMILE..


Smile tho'your heart is aching,
Smile Even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky- You'll get by,
If you Smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through- For you.
Light up your face with gladness, Hide ev'ry trace of sadness,
Altho' a tear may be ever so near,
That's the time you must keep on trying,
Smile- What's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worthwhile,
If you just smile.
Julie xo

5 comments:

Jen said...

I love this song Julie, thank you for posting this, I saw Jermaine Jackson sing it on MJ's funeral today, so lovely...

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Thanks so much for coming over to my blog and following me.What a lovely summery picture and the littlr reference to Michael Jackson. XXXX

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Lovely Julie. And such a gorgeous song! Julie

Anonymous said...

Your blog is l o v e l y!!!

Regards from Agneta in Sweden

Shabby Raggy Roses said...

I've tagged you with an award - see my blog for details!
Best wishes,
Jenelle
P.S. I'm singing along lol!