Thursday, May 10, 2012

French Chair Make over in progress

I've been MIA as always.
I've been working on some gorgeous custom order for a new High tea room in Mornington.
I will show you next week when everything is done.



I've been also doing some of my own project. I had my gorgeous French Louis Chair for almost 4 years in my home. Finally decided to give her a new dress.


Before. she has a great bone.
Just ugly fabric.


I am giving her a new dress with one of my favorite fabric .



Can't wait to finish it, but it will have to wait until I finish my custom order.


Hope everyone is doing well.

Julie xx


2 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Oh my, those chairs are gorgeous! I am always looking for chairs like that and never find them. Beautiful!

Delana@dujour said...

You make me weep!