Monday, August 27, 2012

Meet my Rainbow French Arm Chair - AKA Julie Chair.

Finally almost finished( still need gimp  to hide millions of staples) the Custom order French Arm Chair. It took me almost a month to finish this beauty, because of all the distractions.. (yes, excuses, excuses.)

I am very happy with how it turned out.
My client loves it. 
She calls it " Julie Chair"

I am linen kind of gal. not multi colors fabrics gal.
but this chair is so adorable.

What do you think?

Julie x

Please meet " Julie Chair"




Side view



Back 


 Before 

After with  red seat cushion.


After with Pink seat cushion.




10 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Normally I wouldn't like the multi color either--but that is pretty cute!

Darlene said...

Love the colors on the chair!

Inspired by you said...

What a great spin on a classic chair. Nice work!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

That's no chair, it's a throne! Love it.

the cape on the corner said...

this is so stinking fun, i love it!

Raisa @ Endless Wardrobe said...

Now that's one chair packed with some colour personality!

The Silver Bunny said...

It's very nice, you have chosen exactly the right place for each colour !

La Brocanteuse said...

I actually honesty like it! Xx

Unknown said...

LOVE THE MAKE OVER, I WOULD LOVE TO FEATURE IT, IF THAT WOULD BE OK WITH YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW,
LAUREN

bakeshoppe said...



I can tell you are a professional at your web site! I am commencing a website soon, and your tips can be very utilized for me. Thank you for all your assistance and also wishing everyone your success inside your business enterprise. Mali gold