Thursday, June 20, 2013

My French House - interiors

I am not a good blogger, I admit it.
It's been so busy with two houses in two different country .

I just booked a flight to go back to France in first week of September. My life at the moment is full of waiting and full of international travelling . I am not complaining but I tell you it involves a lot of arrangements and juggling.

I also need to plan to go to England to get all necessay supplies for the French House renovation. But first pf all , I am giving myself a little treat to stay in Paris before I head down to Loire valley to start the renovation

I will be going to 2013 maison de objets in Paris for 2 days and just wonder around for a few days.

Now you know why , I am keep missing in action on blog land .

Anyways , here are some interior photos of the French house .


Have a great day or night
Wherever you are


Julie x



5 comments:

Heritage Keepsakes said...

Julie, it's divine!! I just love the picture looking out the window into the garden.

donna baker said...

It looks wonderful already. I guess I thought you were going to have a rehab job on your hands. Gorgeous. Life is but a dream....

Kim @ La Belle Époque said...

Love the house, Julie. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm your newest follower!

Lee Caroline said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. How lucky you are to go between France and Australia. I am also wanting to build a French style house in New Zealand. It was my dream originally to build on a lifestyle block but for now we are looking around for some land in the city. I must look around your blog to see your ideas. Wish I was on that trip, it sounds fabulous!

Lee :)

Siew Rowe said...

Beautiful! I am inspired by your art and have passion to learn upholstery. Can you please advise details?

Siew