Monday, June 9, 2014

Shopping Therapy in France

It's been a very very long I went shopping . I love all thing about French especially old object's.
I now discovered a few antique shops around my house. I also met lovely Karen who is the owner of amazing French Shabby chic shop. She is just amazing. I doodle of everything in her shop.

Just look at the shop ( not so very good photo , sorry Karen . I will take better one next time ) 











She is in the Antique mall kind of setting . 













I bought a few items from Joel , owner of the Antique shop, but I do not have the photos. They will be delivered to my house sometime next week. Meantime, I do need to do more cleaning up. ( sigh~ ) 

Here is the some items I purchased from other shop.

Now, I have collected 3 original French vintage Mannequin.. ( hooray ~ ) but am still look out for more.






Tomorrow is a big shopping day with Fabien ( Temoprary French assistant ).


A bientot 
Julie xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi julie hope your well , you have been working so hard but the hard work will pay off when you look back at what you have achieved in this big beautiful project of your . Take care see you one day , reards ros xxx

rangrang said...

untuk order kain tenun, maupun Tenun ikat. Dan ingin membeli kain tenun ikat, Tenun rangrang, atau kain tenun jepara, dan tenun troso, toko tenun jepara, tenun bali, tenun bima, tenun baron, tenun sutra, tenun jumputan, tenun troso, tenun bima, tenun endek, tenun terbaru, tenun misris, tenun murah, toko tenun, tenun murah, grosir tenun, kain troso, beserta kain tenun sutra, kain troso terbaru, kain tenun murah, Terbaik silahkan hubungi kami toko kain tenun , toko tenun , atau toko kain troso di tokokaintenunjepara.com
by http://www.tokokaintenunjepara.com/