Friday, November 14, 2008

Show & Tell

I love Friday, yes.. I do.. I thought it will be fun to dedicate Friday as Show & Tell.
I am still unpacking stuff, Its been 4 months since our belongings arrived from California. Everyday is like a Christmas for me and my little princess because we are keep finding things that are buried in the boxes somewhere. My DH doesn't seem to impressed with it since we are making so much mess (hehe).
I found all the children's clothes I designed and Handmade. (Hooray~~) I haven't seen them for a long time. I just love to looking at them. yeh.. I know its kinda crazy.. My little princess out grow of ruffles and laces already, Not me. She wants to be cool, like Hannah Montana.. (smile)
I can't even beg her to model my designs..



Constructed the actual dress after the drawing




Don't you think its pretty?


My little princess modeling the dress. Pretty retro and funky. Did you know that I have to pay her to do modeling for me? Oh~ yes. Ice cream and some color pencils..

I will dig some more of the pictures and the clothes to show and tell...

Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little model!! Love the dresses they are simply Yummy!!
you are one Clever Girlie!!
Mands