Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Project.. Here I come..

I mentioned in my previous posting I am doing something new from Feb. It is time to reveal what I am up to.. a part from my usual stuff. I love fabrics..They are so pretty to just look at but when you use them to create something its more prettier. I wanted to design my own fabric line, but I thought it was too big of Job to do that.. so I wanted to learn to screen print some of my designs which didn't happen yet.. but I know one day.. It will definitely happen..
Meanwhile, I got so lucky to work with textile company..doing and learning a lot of things.. They are setting up the branch office in Melbourne currently. I get to look at and feel the fabrics and wallcovering and trimmings all day long..(couldnt get better than this..). This is the blog I created for the company..
Ophir International is your one stop source for Fabrics, Trimmings and wall coverings. Here are some photos of their current product Lines..



I will update you more ... soon..

Julie xx

No comments: