Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Guestroom makeover

I've been busy moving furnitures around, My little girl once had a queen bed but I got rid of it to give her more space in her little room with millions of stuff. Now she wants her queen bed back so I had to think about something creative. I moved our guestroom bed ,which I painted white a long time ago. to my little girl who wants a big bed.

I didn't want to spend too much $$ so I got this brass bed from a friend who don't want it anymore. Lucky me. I am not a big fan of brass bed but this will have to do for the time being. Still need to accessorized.
Here is the preview of our guestroom .

What do you think? If you have creative idea please help me.

Julie xx




This was our original simply guest room before.


Guestroom Now.



2 comments:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

A little bit of drapery of some kind over the top of the bed head to soften it perhaps? Like a throw or a piece of lace...?

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie: I just "found" you through Delana at duJour.
Love your blog...and the grain sack pillows here. If you take a look at my blog, you will see we are moving and now I have an ENTIRE house to do! It's overwhelming! Hope you'll take a look from time to time!
Libby