Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fabulously French

I just came back from organizing my new studio space.
Our postman left a parcel at our front door.

I bought some goodies from
http://fabulouslyfrench.blogspot.com/

I am ever so happy.
Thank you Leeann for the gift.
I love them so very much.
Can't wait to get French Fashion Magazine.

If you want to get hold of some French goodies.
You can check out Fabulously French.



All the way from France to Downunder

Beautiful Gift.

Beautiful Gift Tag

Amagzing French Linen

Wow. Just beautiful~~

Julie xx

3 comments:

Fabulously French said...

So pleased that one of your parcels arrived, I only hope that the other is not far away. Unfortunately La Poste is not as efficient as the Australian post :-)

Leeann x

Desire Empire said...

lovely little French inspired blog. I'm off to have a look at your shop

Carole said...

Gorgeous ....love the tag too.

x
Carole