Monday, June 21, 2010

I am back

Hello World. I am back in cold Melbourne. brrrrrrrrr, I already miss Seoul and its warm weather maybe little bit too warm. Its over 30 degree and sunny. I took a lot of photos to show off.

Seoul International Airport, Very busy airport for sure



We were flying with Singapore Airline. their gorgeous Lougne with a lot of
fake books.(smile)
Mr. Chic came to Seoul, not pleasure but business trip
I came back with him.

We are just killing time. very busy surfing the net.. great way to kill time..


13 hours flying from Seoul to Melbourne, Finally we are home.


I can't wait to update my blog with all the pictures I took and things .

Julie xx

5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Julie, great to have you back! Sounds like you had a very busy time in Seoul. Lee :)

Jacqueline said...

Dear Julie,
I love your photos....airports are always buzzing. Can't wait to see all of your other photographs. XXXX

Porchlight Interiors said...

I did a stopover in Seoul in January and it was freezing...it would be nice to see it in summer! Looking forward to your pics! Tracey xx

Hana said...

you really don't know how much I envy you!!! I want to move to Seoul although I have never been there yet :P

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Just found your lovely blog, Julie. Your pretty pictures making me daydream of the holidays even more!
Off to read some of your past posts, will follow you so I don't have to miss your future posts.
Wishing you a lovely merry happy Thursday! xx