Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally, I did it..

I love to make unique homewares, and especially made with Linen. I've been busy lately with all my ideas.. Finally I did it. I made 9 different designs of French inspired Cushion Covers. I am so very happy how they turned out. I already have an order from Local gift shop who wanted to carry my beautiful cushions..(hooray~~).

Take a look at them .. They are for sale at my etsy store shortly.
Let me know what you think.
what is your favorite ?

Stay tune for my first Giveaway....

Julie xx














6 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Julie,
They are wonderful. I just couldn't pick a favourite, as I love them all. I am so into these cushions at the moment. You have done a great job. XXXX

Anonymous said...

Love them all!
Bravo.. you are very talented!

Kellie Collis said...

Loving that Paris one! They are all equally gorgeous though! Well done xx

Julie@beingRUBY said...

'come along and listen to.. the lullaby of broadway' ' the hip-hooray and ballyhoo.. the lullaby of broadway'.. hahaha Guess which one I like?

Actually I love them all and could just see them fitting in nicely with Ralph in my bedroom.. hehe

Hey Julie.. great to see you... I've been a little absent with blogging lately as I moved house and my internet doesn't work so well in the new place.. Hope you are well?? Congrats on your Etsy.. I know you will do well.. everything you do is always so special.. Maybe I should post that lovely bag again for another pink saturday.. I love it!!! so well made.. you are a treasure..

Have a lovely weekend.. xxx Julie

Unknown said...

LOVE these Julie!! xoxo Kathleen

Unknown said...

Love your creations Julie!
xoxo kathleen