Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am in love..

We are having a very wet winter this year in Melbourne, not to mention very cold too.
I love browsing French ebay.. and etc..
I will be the happiest woman in the world if I could purchase some of gorgeous things that I found.


Have a beautiful day wherever you are.

Julie xx

I so very much want this Louis style Bed.
I wonder if the little doggies are coming with the bed...


Oh. Pink. This will be perfect for my little girl's bedroom.


I will redo these beautiful wardrobe to make china cabinet for my china collection.


Anyone care for Tea or coffee..?
photos: ebay.fr



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
You found the bed! It looks so similar ...
I love ebay.fr...

XO

Fabulously French said...

There is a fabulous one in our attic that already has your name on it Julie :-)

Here it is still hot and sunny but I am looking forward to Autumn and getting cosy again..

Leeann x

LuluD said...

Oh, what a wonderful idea. I'm afraid I will have a new pasttime.
Your blog is lovely. I have gotten some great ideas. P.S., I'm looking for a French bed.