Monday, November 1, 2010

My Cushions are at Victorianna Rose - Melbourne

My French inspired cushion is at Victorianna Rose Shop in Melbourne.
I stopped by today to take some pictures of their beautiful display.
I love how they displayed my cushion.

If you are in Melbourne, You must visit the shop. They have so many gorgeous home decor items for sale.

Just a short posting today.

Have a wonderful day wherever you are

Julie xx

If you are in Melbourne Area, Please visit Victorianna Rose, You won't disappointed.

144A Springfield Road
North Blackburn VIC 3130 Australia
Tel: 03 9878 2922








I love this white Christmas tree, so lovely.






This is my favorite display.
My cushion looks just perfect, don't you think?

4 comments:

chateaudelille said...

This shop looks great. I wish I could visit it.Ill have to remember for next time.Fiona

Alicia ~ time worn style said...

wow your cushions look amazing! Must go and check out this shop but you havent mentioned where it is I dont think? Will try google :0)
alicia

Fabulously French said...

The shop looks gorgeous and your cushion belongs there :-)

A tres bientot mon ami,

Leeann x

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

How exiting!! good luck :)