Wednesday, November 3, 2010

White dining Table + Living room update

Hope all of you had a wonderful day.
Yesterday was Melbourne Cup day here in Downunder.
We had a crazy weather, one minute raining and the next sun shine.
I cleaned up some more and moving things around my house.

As I am chaning the decor of my house to WHITE theme..

Wanted to show off my white dining table and wardrobe became a display cabinet next to the dining table.



This display cabinet was originally the wardrobe, I took out the doors and painted white to display some of my white vases and etc.





My white living room, I added an arm chair to make it a bit cozy


and vintage suite case for the purpose of side table.


2 comments:

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

~*~*It looks absolutely beautiful!!! Hugs,Rachel :)~*~*

chateaudelille said...

Your house is looking just gorgeous.Lovely collection of whiteware china.Fiona