Monday, November 8, 2010

corners of my house

Beautiful Monday in Downunder.
I wanted to show off some photos of my home.
I've been cleaning and re-arranging the furnitures, It's almost done.
Here are some photos for you to view.

Hope you are having a wonderful day

Julie xx

Corner of my living room,
I finally hung the white vitange frame and the small mirror inside.



I like how it look..here




My guest room.



Corner of my craft room.


Out side dining area.



Another outside area




View of opposite area from my living room


My hubby and little one's living room
Yes, I hung the white painting. Looks good, doesn't it?


Opposite my hubby's living room, there is a formal dining room which we don't use much.



Master bedroom.
I hung those gorgeous photos from my dear friend Julie from
Photos look great above the bed.


Corner of the bathroom



My little princess's room


The princess's Desk


Closet space.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness: that guest room looks just so...lovely. I'll be right over! Your house is so crisp and clean and filled with light: just what I like. Love seeing the pictures...

Rae Ann said...

What a beautiful home! I just happened upon your blog by clicking "next blog" and what a lovely site. I especially like the dresses in the living room corner. Good luck!

esther said...

you have a truly beautiful home,you should be really proud. I would love to live in a house which is as beautiful as yours :) xxx

Kathleen Stevans said...

I just love looking at the corners of your house! Beautiful!